Adaptive Learning in Four Easy Steps
- Add Up to 12 Learners or Just Yourself
- Upload or Create Up to 8,000 facts (Flashcards, Study-notes, or Multi-choice)
- Tailor Lessons for Yourself or Your Students
- Personalize Lessons to Recur Hourly, Daily, Weekly, and More
- Lessons are Pushed to MemoryScale's Mobile Web App Automatically
- Learners Study Anywhere, Anytime, on Any Device
- Track and Measure Performance with Our MemoryLytics Engine
- Lessons Adapt Automatically Based on Learning Performance
Cloud-Based:MemoryScale's cloud platform scales easily from one to many users and enables any place, any time, and any device learning.
Scheduled Repetition:Repetition is one of the oldest and most effective techniques for learning and memorization, and is applied by MemoryScale to instill even the most complex facts and concepts expeditiously.
Multi-User:Add up to 12 learners or just yourself. Organize learners in up to 8 courses.
Personalized Knowledge:Create your own library of up to 8,000 multimedia facts (flashcards, multi-choice, and study notes) across 16 topics. Easily enter facts into MemoryScale, or upload them from your favorite sites across the internet.
Mobile:Lessons are delivered automatically through MemoryScale's mobile learning application, where learners can study anytime, anywhere, and on any device.
Collaborative:Learn collaboratively in our real-time discussion forums, in which learners and/or educators can exchange questions and answers.
Adaptive:Measure and improve performance using our memorylytics engine. Lessons adapt dynamically to optimize learning, retention, and recall of facts and concepts.